Dear Esteemed Visitor to our Website
Greetings from the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, Kenya Branch.
We hope and pray that you all remain safe especially during these challenging and unprecedented times in light of COVID – 19.
We, the leadership and staff of the Branch (Kenya), remain, at hand, to assist with your needs so as to keep dispute resolution related services available to you during these times.
We wish to inform our Members & the general public that;
- Our courses scheduled for the month of April & May have been suspended until further notice, we will however keep you informed on the confirmed dates in the event that we resume normalcy.
- We continue to receive applications for all courses; you can find the application forms on this link https://www.ciarbkenya.org/courses/ or call the secretariat for one if you encounter any challenges.
We continue to be of service during this pandemic and are readily available on contact indicated below to assist you on your queries and any information you may require.
- Dispute Resolution Services including appointment of Arbitrators / Mediators/ Adjudicators.
Ms. Trizah Gathong’a [email@example.com] +254 725 361 005
- Administrative and Membership Services including Membership Upgrade and Mentorship
Mrs. Redempta Nganga [firstname.lastname@example.org] +254 722 465 840
- Education and Training.
Mr. Simon Ondiek [email@example.com] +254 721 807 091
- Accounts & Payment details for all our services
Ms. Evelyne Kimani [firstname.lastname@example.org] +254 712 005 034
Please note that our Branch Secretariat Offices, off Ngong Road remain open between 9am and 3 pm on weekdays and you could also reach the above listed Officers on +254 722 200 496 during working hours.